Purevolume

I've started using it once again. Since I've gone and dug up my old hobby, music, I've decided I might as well start posting a bit of the noise I'm making.

You can check it out here

What will you find? Who knows?
New songs, lyrics, my trial and error process of deciding what I like and what I don't like, general info on how my "career" as musician is going. I'm actually gonna start using it a bit. So if you like the way I sound, check it out now 'n then. Or even better, you could register on purevolume as a listener and become a fan/friend of me, just like on myspace! but with music! how exciting! Do it any you're my hero. Honestly every time I look at that site I cringe a little when I read "no messages, 0 friends, 0 fans, no one likes you, why are you trying, get your shit out of here"

Honestly, thats what I have to read every time I login.

Posted byJoe at 4:24 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment