Playing detective! Uncover the corperate scum's secret plot!

I just stumbled upon this little article by a Julia Havey (apparently, more than just a name, this is no normal Julia, this is "Julia Havey, Author"). It opened my eyes, it really did. I didn't know before this, that APPARENTLY, soda pop can do damage to my teeth (along with every other sugary product, not to mention cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and METH). But this article isn't about meth or any of that small time shit. THIS IS ABOUT COKE. They're building an empire on tooth decay and "unfair" advertising. Thats right, the advertising is unfair. They use words like "choose, buy, live" among others, to coerce you into buying their product.

Little did I know, I didn't even like Coke. That is, until Julia opened my eyes.
Nor did I know that "August" was sometimes spelled "Augst." (must be something AUTHORS do, thats why you and I don't understand. Julia is an author).

Now heres what set me off, why I'm tearing this bitch down.
"Oh, the deceit, (I mean persuasive advertising), just continues in full force"

Oh fuck! Persuasive advertising?! That could... oh god... that could almost... FUCK... that kind of advertising might actually make consumers more likely to buy a product! Quick someone tell Jesus! He'll ride down from heaven, high-five all the soccer mom's that write this kind of make-pretend "I can talk about something political articles" shit, turn the big nasty corporations into pillars of salt, turn their SUVs into ponies, then do a quick walk in on The Oprah Winfrey Show and talk about how it really was necessary, after all, we need to look after the children's best interests.

I know, that last paragraph was a bit incoherent, but you get the idea. It pisses me the fuck off. How could a grown person be so goddamn naive? Oh wait, I forgot, she's a woman. Silly me.

But seriously, read this pile of shit article she wrote
She really should be a detective! We're all so blind!

Posted byJoe at 4:06 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment