Year Zero

Nine Inch Nails really knows how to attract a fan. I've been a rabid fan of this band ever since I discovered the joy that is Industrial Rock. But to be honest, I really didn't expect to get what they're giving me now. Not only are they giving me amazing music, this is a story. Its horrifying. If you let yourself believe, maybe you can feel something you've never felt before. Its something like...

Its parepin. The government's solution. Its in your water. Its in your body. Its in your head.

When did we make the conscious decision to follow whatever they shove down our throats?
What is real truth? And even if you you got it, would you want to believe it?
This is the beginning of the end.

Parepin and that presence, a hand, or something, extending from the sky.
What is it? Do you want to know? Can you believe?

Anotherversionofthetruth
Iamtryingtobelieve
Yearzero
NIN on myspacemusic (3 songs from new album)

Posted byJoe at 1:22 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment