Hit Me, Baby, One More Line!

I remember when that Britney Spears music video, "Hit Me Baby One More Time", came out. I drooled. She was hot. Then she sort of faded into obscurity when hotter chicks came around, like Jessica Alba. Plus, she lost her naughty touch when she hooked up with that highschool sweetheart for a bit. But they broke up eventually. Then she hooked up with K-Fed, got knocked up, then got a divorce. I think I can safely say that I lost interest somewhere between K-Fed and the divorce. However, in a fantasy world, if she were to come and offer her body to me, that is, after that poor child got out, and the baby fat disappeared, I would have obliged. I would have obliged, mainly because she was still pretty hot, and not a crazy bitch.

Lets examine that claim more closely; "not a crazy bitch" usually entails not.. well, not doing shit that just freaks me out. I should note however, that if an action should both freak me out and turn me on, it would not immediately put her in the "crazy bitch" category. That said, shaving her head in public while repeating "don't touch me" does not turn me on. All it really did was freak me out. Sorry Brit.

Apparently, though, theres quite the story to her strange actions. Britney does a whole bunch of coke! Oh! That explains everything! Not quite. Also, she drinks herself sick when she parties. And by drinking sick, I mean she gets fucking sloshed, passes out, then bitches at her bodyguards or friends to drive her home. Needless to say, if you've got a horrible soul, you can already guess what happened. "Britney passed out in the back of my car? What should I do (to... her...)? I'm afraid Britney's friends aren't the types to scribble dicks on her tits and write "balls" on her forehead with markers. They seem to prefer rape! Thats right. Apparently she got raped too. So, I think its safe to assume that between the stress of a (somewhat) failing career, divorce, child, drug habit, and rape, she snapped. Thank god though. Shes headed to rehab! That always works, especially for rockstars.

Just thought that you all should know. I wouldn't fuck Britney Spears.
My reason: Shes a crazy bald bitch.

Posted byJoe at 1:16 PM  

1 comments:

BillyWarhol said... 2/23/2007 3:15 PM  

I'm sure KFed is seeing $$$ signs flashing thru his head with that recent behaviour!!

$25M easy*

Not too shabby fer 2 years Work!!

;PPPPP

Post a Comment