Ahhh. A Good Myspace Memory.

BEWARE!
MYSPACE CHATROOM ROLEPLAYERS!
Apparently... they exist.

I was having a friendly conversation with a dude named Tyler, and a lovely new acquaintance, Danimal.

Suddenly! Disaster struck!

Four vampires burst fourth from the darkness of the "DDR" chatroom into our "Metroid" chat. Our conversation about penises and vaginas was shattered as we soon found ourselves in a battle for our lives! Immediately I knew... I was the target. Having possibly offended a roleplayer known as Dust 2 Dust by telling him that his cyber-girlfriend Hitomi didn't like him and wanted him to die, I was the most likely target. They struck with such force and power I was overwhelmed and soon succumbed to their awesome e-powers! It seemed their leader was some sort of super-cool internet vampire who knew how to hack, and also was an alcoholic at age 15. He also was a blackbelt in multiple martial arts, as were all of his friends in real life, so my chances of kicking his ass in this realm were just as minimal.

At first I thought he was lying, then I saw his myspace pictures...



Would you fuck with that? Didn't think so.

ROFL (that means "Rolling On Floor Laughing")

Okay done with the sarcasm. Harass this kid if you got the time. He hangs out in the "Video Game" chatrooms. Here's his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/vampire33, but don't look at it if you can't handle a true badass.

Posted byJoe at 3:08 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment