Wrestling

So I went to my first wrestling team practice today. I have never experienced such an asskicking. But I learned a lot. I'm definately looking forward to this sport. Also its helping me on my was to MMA stardom :P we've been working clenches, takedowns, and sprawls. So I'm getting really confident with my ground game. Better yet, Greg has a bit of a gentlemen's contest with another guy at his school, so I'm working his clench striking with him. I always learn a lot when I teach, so I'm looking forward to that.

And yeah, I got my ass kicked today. I'm looking at it with optimism though. I'm sick, tired and just all around worn out, and all today did was kick my ass? I'll be on top of this shit in a month. I've also made the unwise decision to shoot for the 170 lb weight class. Which means I have to gain 15 lbs in about 3 weeks. While enduring gruelling practice designed to drop fat. Which means I'm gonna have to gain at least a bit of it in muscle. So maybe I'll tell ya'll how thats going at the end of the week or something. If you care.

I'm gonna go eat.

Peace.

Posted byJoe at 6:22 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment