Sometimes

Sometimes when I get all fucked up like this, I wonder about a few things. I wonder if I'm fucking everything up for myself. I wonder if I'm ruining my body. I wonder if I'm bringing about my untimely demise. And then I wonder if I should even be wondering about all that. It's a hard thing. People always make me wonder. They tell me stories. They tell me about people who have done the same things and fucked up their entire lives. Just like that. One mistake, one drug, one life, done. It just doesn't seem that simple to me. I don't really believe it is. I think someone needs to spend a prolonged amount of time addicted to a substance to truly fuck their life. It's true. I experiment, I like the way these strange chemicals make me feel. And I like it when the world turns 90 degrees. And I especially like feeling so horribly numb. There isn't anything that could possibly replace this feeling. But should I even be experiencing it in the first place?

Posted byJoe at 11:31 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment