Telling of telling off

I like it when people assume I give a shit. It gives me that small amount of power to say "no, actually, I don't". And being the control freak I am (lol), I get off on that. Oh GOD do I. I think it's also one of those things that you notice a lot more when it happens to other people. Because I've only ever been given that power like once or twice.

And I mean really given it. Sometimes I pretend I don't care and then rub it in your face just because. But that's just out of spite.

ANYWAY, I notice it all the time! And I'm always thinking "Ohhh why didn't he rub that in his/her face?" when I see it. And I don't really think its because I'm a prick. Because I never do it to someone who doesn't deserve it. What goes around comes around anyway, if I did something wrong by telling you off, I'll obviously get mine in the end.

But really, When you genuinely get the opportunity to tell someone to piss off, it's great.

I think I feel my chance coming up.

Posted byJoe at 2:56 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment