New Piano! And Some Other Shit.

Haven't posted in awhile. So I thought I'd freshen things up and do a bit of 'splainin. I've been writing a lot less lately because I've been busy as hell. Literally, mountains of work. I had to save my calculus grade for the quarter last week (from a 32% all the way up to a 62% in a couple days). Aside from that, I've been moving around a bunch too. We had senior retreat in Wisconsin somewhere, then immediately after that I had to goto the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire to tour and to take my placement testing.

The campus was bomb as hell. Definitely looking forward to headin' out there next August.

Aside from all that, I've really been just sitting around. I've posted a lot less on this particular blog mainly because now I have two! I got a new cellphone that happens to have a spiffy little camera on it. So I started a mobile picture blog. You can check it out at mobileblogged.blogspot.com

Oh yeah. I also just got me a brand spankin' new, 88 key Casio Pravia keyboard. Got the weighted keys and everything. Been playing the shit out of that, as well as working on some new vocal and guitar skills with the help of my dad and his double kick drum (mostly screaming :P). So, needless to say, the past couple weeks have been quite musical. Lots of lyric-writing too. Suffice to say, that I have hardly been a slouch.

Anyway, I'll get back to writing on this shit a bit more often now that things have cooled down.

Posted byJoe at 1:31 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment