Rollercoasting

I'm riding this rollercoaster 'til it crashes
Follow me up and down
beside me in my cart
or in the cart behind
or watch me from far away
watch me from the ground
as I twist, turn and plummet
as I climb all the way to the peak,
then pause for a moment of glory
pause for that moment when I'm on top of the world
And depending on where you are, I'll do one of three things
Sit next to me and we'll embrace
Sit behind and fall down with me, all the way to the bottom
or you could be the ant,
just one of ten thousand tiny spots

you're blending in with the crowd and I can't see you.
I can't see you from way up here, not at the top.

My cart is lurching
up at the high point of the mountain
waiting to come down and see you

click, clack, rumble and I'm on the elevator going down
Its exhilarating
and as I sped past you
I could see a tear in your eye.
I concentrate
intensely on that drop
I cannot discern
is it of joy or sorrow?

I swallowed
and the cart started to climb.
and suddenly,
I thought to myself
"I want to get off"

Its about the new fad.
Rx

Posted byJoe at 10:00 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment