The Next YouTube Adventure

Me and Chris are currently working the kinks out of a video we plan on shooting in the next few weeks entitled TUSSIN. The basic idea is, Chris and I go to the store, buy 3 bottles of Robitussin maximum cough suppressant, each down a bottle, then share the last (cute, I know.) and videotape what happens.

The goal is to create a short documentary that has comedy, but also a bit of sad drama.

Ideas so far include: writing down questions to ask eachother (sober), to be asked after the effects of the tussin set in, purchasing the bottles and informing the clerks of our intent, some sort of music montage of the stupid physical shit we do, interviews, and reflections on the day after.

Any ideas, suggestions, or questions you have would be greatly appreciated. Email me, call me, YouTube me, or Myspace me and let me know what you think.

Posted byJoe at 2:06 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment