It's been emotional

If someone were to ask me the question "what part of a girl do you look at first?" you know, the typical myspace survey question, to which the pig would reply "her tits and ass" and the romantic would say something like "her eyes". Or someone somewhere in the middle might say "her face". I can't actually remember my response the past 100 times someone's asked me that question, but I assume it was somewhere between pig and romantic. I've been in a few relationships earlier this year, and none of them were really great or memorable. In fact, most of them seemed rather forced, awkward, and like a waste of something that could have been a good thing. People rush shit too often. Its dumb as hell. Life isn't a race, settle the fuck down.

Anyhow, if you really want to know what I look at when I look at any girl or guy, dating interest or not, read on...

I look at her soul. LMAO just kidding.

Sort of.

I actually CANNOT be attracted to, or even be nice to a girl who lacks a uniquely pleasent personality. I know that sounds incredibly... well I don't know how incredibly what it sounds, but I think it sounds like something someone would have something negative to say about. Or something like that. But it really is true girls, the most attractive, and sometimes the most repulsive thing about you is your personality or lack thereof. I don't know what inspired me to start writing on and on about this, I guess I'm just hoping to turn a few heads or even just make a small but valid point. Maybe it's just a bit of wishful thinking too.

I think this should apply to any and every person, in any possible relationship they might have with anyone; strict individualism with a touch of openmindedness. Of the people I have met, openminded people are the tightest. That's all that needs to be said. If you can't listen to someone's opinion and respect it, you have a serious problem. Unless that opinion is a positive view towards The Church of Scientology, which I really have no patience or respect for. The other primary ingredient in a tight person is individualism. If you aren't yourself, everyone who's trying to get to know you is wasting their time. Plus it's a lot of work to put up a fake front, I know from experience. So do everyone a favor and quit acting like someone else.

And I'm out of things to say now. So peace. Think about it.

Posted byJoe at 9:26 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment